Do I need Eber StoreApp?
If you have a physical store, we recommend you to get a tablet and display at your store counter, installed with Eber StoreApp. You will be able to perform and simplify a lot of member operations. You will need just a few minutes to train your store front staff to use it to acquire members, issue points and perform redemption. However, this is not a requirement since you can still use our online admin portal to import members and manage them.
I have a new Eber account, how do I test with StoreApp after I download?
- Launch the newly downloaded App.
- Sign in with the same email and password you used during sign up.
- Select a store to associate this tablet with, we have created one store for you during signup. If you have multiple stores, you will be able to associate different tablets with a different store.
- Tap on “Start Operations”.
- You can now test with issuing points (or stamps) and perform redemption.
I have a new Eber account, how do test issuing points?
- Tap on “Tap for Reward”. (Take note that the text on the buttons can be customized.)
- Enter your mobile number.
- That’s it! We have issued 10 points to your account. You will receive a SMS with a link to your digital member card.
(Take note that we have simplified the point issue process, you can customize to ask for Receipt Number, Total Amount or Staff Passcode. Points can be issued base on the amount spent by the customer)
I have a new Eber account, how do test redemption?
- Tap on “Redeem”.
- Scan the QR code on your digital member card display on your mobile phone.
- You will now see the list of reward.
- Tap on anyone to redeem.
(Take note that we have simplified the redemption process, you may setup to ask for Receipt Number and Staff Passcode)
Do you sell tablets and tablet stands?
We do not sell tablet. For tablet stand, when you become our customer, you can get it at 40% discount (exclude shipping) from our online store.